Collis P. Huntington Park

The New Huntington Playground

Huntington Park is a 1.3 acre neighborhood park, located in the Nob Hill neighborhood between California Street and Sacramento Street at Taylor Street in supervisorial District 3. Donated to the city in 1915 by the widow of railroad baron Collis P. Huntington, Huntington Park is a Nob Hill neighborhood park jewel. It features a playground, landscaped areas, and the historic Flood Fountain.

Location Map