This is a rare and unique opportunity to partner with the City to provide outdoor recreation and amenities at Lake Merced. This property is the largest area of flat land outside of Harding Park Golf Course and is adjacent to the south shoreline of Lake Merced and John Muir Drive, just east of the intersection with Skyline Boulevard.
For information about this unique, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, please visit the links below or contact Cassandra Costello at Cassandra.Costello@sfgov.org, 415-831-2791.
Response to Lake Merced West RFP
- RFP for Development and Operation of Lake Merced West
- Lake Merced West Q & A
- Lake Merced staff Report
- Lake Merced West Community Meeting Powerpoint
- The Public Utility Commission Lake Merced West Project page
- Pre Bid Conference Presentation
- Lake Merced West Pre-bid Conference Attendees
- Pre-bid Sign-in Sheet
- LMW QA March 7
- LMW Pre-bid 2 26 16 sign in sheet for site tour
Letters of Interest
The Department will accept letters from interested parties who wish to express their interest in offering a service(s) at Lake Merced West, but might not have capacity or interest to respond to the RFP on their own. This online posting venue provides an opportunity for interested parties to connect to one another to determine if there is a joint operating fit. If you submit a Letter of Interest, please make sure to indicate the type of service(s) you wish to offer and your contact information so other parties can follow up with you. A Letter of Interest will not constitute a formal response to the RFP.
- City Kayak Letter of Interest
- The Bay Area’s Mini Horse
- Lake Merced Rowing
- Planning and Landscape Design Services
- Lake Merced West Letter of Interest-CDBA
- YMCA of San Francisco-Lake Merced West